Bai has over 15 years software engineering experience, including 6 years freelancing and consulting experience. He has significant experience in building large-scale distributed systems, design and implementation of RESTful application architecture, migrating monolithic applications to Microservice architecture, pragmatic agile programming coach etc.
He has written lots of blog entries and sample codes to demonstrate the technologies he had used and he is interested in. Some blog entries were referred by Oracle blog portal.
He is active in open source communities and he is always trying to introduce the new cutting-edge technologies in his new projects. In 2012, he was invited by Redhat to attend 2012 JBoss User and Developer Conference at Boston and received the 2012 JBoss Community Recognition Awards.
1. Contributor of JBoss Arquillian
2. Winner of 2012 JBoss Community Recognition Awards (Category:Wiki)
3. Chinese translator of book: Spring Live(the famous spring book from Matt Raible)
4. Co-reviewer of book: Arquillian Testing Guide(Packt publishing)
5. Co-reviewer of video course: JBoss EAP Configuration, Deployment, and Administration(Packt publishing)
6. Author of Click4NB(a NetBeans plugin for Apache Click framework)
1. Specifications and conventions, Java EE 5/6/7(CDI, JAXRS, EJB, JPA, JSF, JMS, Batch), REST, MicroService, EDA/CQRS, SPA
2. Frameworks and tools, JBoss Seam 2/3, Apache DeltaSpike, Spring (Boot, MVC, Security, Data JPA/Mongo/REST, AMQP, Integration, Batch) Hibernate/EclipseLink, RichFaces/PrimeFaces, Glassfish/Tomcat/JBoss, NodeJS ecosystem(NPM/Grunt/Gulp/Bootstrap/AngularJS/IONIC).
3. Engineering practice, Ant/Maven, TDD, Scrum, GitFlow/Github.com Flow, Jira/Confluence/Fisheye/Bamboo, CI/CD(Jenkins, CircleCI), OpenShift, CloudFoudry
Blog: http://hantsy.blogspot.com GitHub: https://github.com/hantsy
**Next Generation of Payment Platform/U.S./Principle Developer**
Work in progress
This platform aims to provide a set of universal RESTful APIs of payment processing.
1.An advanced abstraction layer to implement a super collection of RFC3867
2.Pluginable architecture for the third-party payment instrument providers
3.Universal RESTful APIs(achieved Richardson Mature Level 3) for the end developers
4.Dashboard UI for end users and merchants
My responsibility in this project is providing technology support, including assisting team members to resolve the technical problems and clear the technology barriers in the development stage, and also writing small MVP applications to demonstrate required technologies.
Technology stack: Java 8(Stream, Lambda, Function), Spring stack(Boot, Cloud, Data, Integration, Batch, AMQP , HATEOAS, Security etc), PostgreSQL, CircleCI/Docker/AWS, etc
Bifincan.com E-Commerce website/Turkey/Technical Consultant
June 2011 to Aug 2013
An e-commerce website, including shopping cart, intelligent survey and recommendation engine etc.
I worked as technical consultant for this project, and was responsible of high level architecture design, infrastructure setup, security design and implementation, performance tuning, problem resolving, and I also provided code guide for other team members, code review, and candidate interview etc.
Technology stack: JSF2, Prettyfaces, Primefaces(only for backend admin app), Spring 3.1, Spring Security 3, JPA (Hibernate4 , Spring Data JPA), MySQL
Oceanstar/Greece/Core Developer and Lead Developer
Sept 2010 to June 2012
Oceanstar is an integrated administration and management system for a vessel managing company.
In the first version, I was a team member of this project, and responsible for development of some modules. It used Java EE5/Seam 2.2 as framework and adopted JBoss full stack technologies, including JBoss AS 4.2, Java EE5/Seam2.2, EJB 3, JSF 1.2/Richfaces 3.3, MySQL.
In the second version, the application was refactoried and migrated to Java EE 6. I worked as Lead Developer and completed the most work of migration to Java EE 6 platform, and I am also responsible of implementing new features, such as Requisition and Quotation, Purchase Order, Logistics and Forwarding etc.
Technology stack: JBoss AS 7, Java EE 6/Seam 3.1, JSF 2, Richfaces 4, EJB 3.1, CDI, JMS, MySQL.